A simple side dish and again something different from the usual cooked, baked or purified potatoes. Oven baked is always delicious and they are also seasoned.
I actually picked this recipe from my dear sister, who in turn will catch it on her own. Otherwise, they may send a lawyer on my roof (that was a joke).
- 600 gram potatoes with peel and uncooked
- olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 sprigs of fresh (only the leaves) rosemary or 1 teaspoon of dried rosemary
- Pepper to taste
- Salt to tast
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees.
- Rinse the potatoes and cut them into large portions.
- Fill an oven dish with the potato particles. Pour over the olive oil and squeeze the garlic cloves.
- Sprinkle with rosemary, pepper and salt and mix well with each other.
Place the dish in the preheated oven and bake the potatoes for about 40 minutes, or until they are golden brown and crispy.
Do you like this recipe, please share or place a reaction. It will make us happy 🙂