Did you know that vegan mayonnaise makes it super simple? And still great!
This recipe is not mine (sliced) but is borrowed from EVA (Ethical Vegetarian Alternative). A Flemmish top organization to promote vegetarianism!
I’ve only slept with the ingredients at least. You can also experiment with the proportions and thus the taste, except for the amount of oil and soy milk.
This you’ll need:
- hand-held blender
- A high cup that just fits the bar mixer (or a pot with lid where you can store the mayonnaise directly)
- 100 ml Soy milk, unsweetened
- 250 m Sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp Apple vinegar
- 1 tbsp Mustard
- 0.25 tsp sea salt
- Pour the soy milk into the cup / jar and add the mustard, apple vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix it all together.
- Put the hand-held blender in a moderate (but not too low) position and place it in the mixture.
- Slowly add the oil while slowly moving the bar mixer up and down. Make sure that you 'suck air' and the mass mixes well. Stop mixing if the mayonnaise is thick enough.
Voila! Ready to eat.